Social Business Journal, Volume 6: Inclusive Design in a Cognitive Era
Reinventing Enterprise Email to Make Workplaces More Productive, Efficient and Humane
- What IBM Design Thinking is and how YOU can use this methodology to solve any business problem.
- How IBM Design Thinking is used to design and develop enterprise applications at scale such as IBM Verse.
- How IBM Verse provides cloud-based enterprise email that learns your behavior and adapts to the way you work, making it a harbinger of the “cognitive era.”
- Why IBM Verse is rapidly becoming known as a “new way to work.”
- How IBM ensures that their application designs are inclusive in their accessibility to anyone regardless of age or ability.
“It’s one interface. So when you use the interface, you don’t have to turn on anything special to use the interface for accessibility.”
– Duncan Hopkins
“Within the Verse user interface, we never use color as the only method to convey information. This is important for users who are color blind or have low vision.”
– M.E. Miller
“The true potential of mobile and social in the enterprise is realized only when these technologies are combined with analytics to deliver relevant insights to the right people at the right time, in the right place.”
– Maria Winans, CMO, IBM WW Commerce and Social Marketing
This Journal is available to members only. Membership is FREE