Create More Traffic, Leads and Sales by Helping Employees Be Social
by Social Business Engine on October 2, 2015
How to Build an Employee Advocacy Program
In this eBook, you’ll discover:
- How 84% of people trust recommendations from people they know.
- How only 15% of people trust recommendations from brands.
- How leads developed by employee social marketing convert 7x more than other leads.
- How to define your employee advocacy strategy.
- How to measure the success of your employee advocacy program.
This eBook download is available to members only. Membership is FREE
Bernie’s Upcoming Events
Check out the latest…
The Art of Building Influencer Relationships: Lee OddenLee Odden, CEO at TopRank Marketing and Author
The Art of Building Influencer Relationships: Ann HandleyAnn Handley, Author and CCO at Marketing Profs
The Art of Building Influencer Relationships: Andrew DavisAndrew Davis, Best-selling Author and Speaker
Influencer MarketingHear from 21 thought leaders on the importance of Influencer Marketing. Volume 2 provides a 3-step...
Winning Through Niche Content MarketingThis Social Business Journal provides case studies from brands that have been notably successful at...
Digital TransformationThis Social Business Journal summarizes original research findings on social selling best...
What’s Working in Social Media MarketingWhy waste time trying to figure out what works when you can learn from someone else's successes and...
How to Generate Leads through Content Marketing that Sales Will Loveby Bernie Borges on Apr 17 2017